Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Beginning of Nick's Pics

Nick's Pics is a blog I have been contemplating for years. As of today it is a reality.

Perhaps the title should be Pics & Graphics because I plan to share many of the graphics that I have had fun creating as well as photographs that I have taken.

Today's offering is the latter. These are some of the graphics that I created and posted to Facebook, all with the theme of Good Morning. They are not great works of graphic art, but, for men they were fun to make.

As always and with anything you see here that you can use, please copy it and use it. There is no need to ask my permission, although it would be nice if you gave me a bit of credit.

Any graphic an be enlarged for a better view simply by clicking on it.












6 comments:

Lynilu said...

Very good, Nick!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you expanding into new territory- Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick, wow good job... you're on your way. So good to hear from you!
The Bach

Carol said...

This looks like a fun place to hang your art projects! Don't get so busy with all of your blogs that you forget to write me! :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

Nick! It looks wonderful. You are an inspiration. Truly. I can't wait to see what you do with this. I love your FB posts!

Hope you are doing well today.
I'm catching up reading and visiting after being away when my dad passed and then having surgery myself. What a year! 2010 is our year, Nick.

Hootin Anni said...

Came from your "Bytes" blog through your link....this is one super idea and quite an accomplishment...keep up the good work.

Thanks for stopping by today....return for a visit, anytime. Have a glorious Thursday.